I had signed up for an interview partner, but wasn’t paying attention enough to realize that I hadn’t been assigned one. My bad. By the time I noticed that the interview thing was moving on, I was afraid to be that last idiot person in the meeting who comes late and doesn’t have their agenda and forces everyone to dig through their papers to figure out if they got two copies of the agenda instead of one or could someone share the agenda or it’s okay someone will make another copy but nevermind I’ll do without, but what are we talking about now because you see, I don’t have the agenda.
I suffer that person too much in my life to be that person.
So I’ll take a page from the book of Everything Distils into Reading and interview myself:
What’s one thing that you’d like other book bloggers to know about the kidlitosphere community?Maybe the wrong approach. Instead, enjoy the real interviews of and presented by our KidLit/YA bloggers at a number of sites including:
Well, KidLitosphere Central for sure, which offers an access point to the blogs, resources, news, and events in the area of children and Young Adult Literature. I’d also let them know about KidLitCon, taking place on October 17th in the Washington, DC, area, which is open to people who write, illustrate, and/or blog in the area of children’s and Young Adult Literature. Oh, and about the upcoming Cybils nominations, which are awards to given to books and judged by bloggers again in the area of children’s and Young Adult Literature.
Um, that was three things.
Yeah, but since I’m writing the questions I thought that it would be okay.
That’s really taking advantage of the interview structure. No wonder no one wanted you as a partner.
That’s not what happened! There were a lot of people who wanted to participate and it’s perfectly understandable that some would have been lost in the shuffle.
Okay, if that’s what you want to think...
This interview is so over!
- Semicolon at Everyday I Write the Book and Everyday I Write the Book at Semicolon.
- Chronicles of an Infant Bibliofile at Books and Needlepoint and Books and Needlepoint at Chronicles of an Infant Bibliofile.
- Maw Books at Reality Bites and Reality Bites at Maw Books.
- The Story Siren at Mysteries in Paradise and Mysteries in Paradise at The Story Siren.
- Charlotte’s Library at Musings of a Book Addict and Musings of a Book Addict at Charlotte’s Library
- Book Nut at Bonjour, Cass and Bonjour, Cass at Book Nut.
- Abby (the) Librarian at Diary of an Eccentric and Diary of an Eccentric at Abby (the) Librarian.
- GreenBeanTeenQueen at Farm Lane Books and Farm Lane Books at GreenBeanTeenQueen.
- Persnickety Snark at Musings of a Bookish Kitty and Musings of a Bookish Kitty at Persnickety Snark.