- My daughter's teachers who seem to believe they offer the only challenging course in the school and are therefore entitled to assign homework over Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks.
- My local Safeway that after years still can't figure out that the time right before 3:30 p.m. is always busy and needs to be staffed appropriately.
- Okay yeah, my mom for staying here last week and throwing off my whole holiday schedule. (I swear she doesn't read this blog.
- Anyone who utters anything about the only way to stop a bad person with a gun is a good person with a gun, especially if they do so while I'm on the information desk at work.
- Can I be annoyed with a whole year? Because honestly, 2012 didn't do it for me.
Posted by MotherReader at 12:50 PM
I have been so busy this holiday season that I almost forgotten about this annual tradition! Yes, it’s Festivus, the holiday for the rest-of-us, and now is the time for the airing of the grievances. You have free space in the comments — my gift to you this holiday season. I’ll start:
Category: 5 comments