Well, you still can. Shoot me an email so I’ll know to expect you, and plan on attending the Kidlitosphere Conference only for $50. Total deal especially if your kid’s soccer game is going to be rained out anyway. Email me at MotherReader AT Gmail DOT com.
Here’s the info, yet again and for the last time. The conference is open to bloggers, wannabe bloggers, and the blogger-curious, along with YA/Kidlit authors, illustrators, editors, and publishers. The meeting is at the Sheraton Crystal City Hotel, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and will cover:
- The Blog Within: An Interview With Your Inner Blogger
- Building a Better Blog: Best Practices, Ideas, and Tips
- Split Reviewer/Author Sessions:
It’s All About the Blog: Approaches for Book Reviewing Bloggers
It’s Not About Your Book: Writing Ideas for Blogging Authors
- FTC Regulations and You
- Social Networking with Gregory K.
- Authors, Publishers, Reviewers (and ARCs): A Panel Conversation
- Coming Together, Giving Back: Building Community, Literacy, and the Reading Message
I’ll be checking in online, but will mostly be occupied with, you know, the conference for a few days. Hope to see you there.