Hah, winter your move.
Nicely played, winter. Nicely played.
My move? Weak, and yet at the same time decisive. A little book spring cleaning took place last week. (Did you hear me winter? Last week!) In my book spring cleaning I returned:
- An Idiot Girl’s Christmas by Laurie Notaro
Would have been funnier at Xmas.
- Easier Than You Think, by Richard Carlson
Yeah, that’s what you say.
- Clutter’s Last Stand, by Don Aslett
Clutter is bad. Repeat concept 413 times.
- Leon and the Champion Chip, by Kurzweil
Kids’ book. Failed to engage.
- Girl in a Cage, by Yolen
Not what you think. Couldn’t get into it. (The book, not the cage.)
- Sex with Kings, by Eleanor Herman
Exactly what you think, but not as interesting as you would think.
- The Bush Dyslexicon, by Mark Crispin Miller
Bush says things funny and we elected him. Too ticked to read this book.
- Time Management, by Marshall Cook
I wanted to keep this, but couldn’t resist the irony of returning it unread.