- My mom and brother had an argument, and now I don’t think they will be coming for Christmas meaning I won’t see my beautiful, baby niece whom I adore. Presumably, I will also have to negotiate the peace settlement.
- You know those scenes in movies where the bad guys search the good guy’s house to find something of value and they’ve left it completely trashed with stuff all over the place? That is how my living room looks right now.
- With a lot of work to do today, I put on the only comfy pants I could find. And between the advent of lower rise jeans, which slip down, and my... ahem, weight, the most comfortable working pants I’ve got are maternity cargo pants. Even sadder, I bought them recently. My youngest child is seven.
- While my readership is going slightly up, my Technorati rank is going slightly down because I now have fewer links from other sites. I have somehow gone from attracting people to actually repelling them.
- As if it isn’t enough that Fuse#8 meets the cool authors at cool receptions at her cool library, y’know, along with having the top kids’ literature blog, she breaks the news that Mo Willems my Mo Willems has a new blog. On his site he shares some of his drawings and doodles and...
Posted by MotherReader at 4:38 PM
It’s not been a good day for me. Here’s why.