Well, mine are listed right over there on the side, so this is easy. I’m not even going to use book or authors’ blogs at all, so there.
- Suburban Turmoil: A stepmom to teenagers and mom to a preschooler and a brand-new baby makes every aspect of motherhood and parenting amusing.
- Notes From the Trenches: A mom to bunch of kids handles life’s curveballs with humor and grace... Well, actually just more humor.
- Laid-Off Dad: A cool dad in New York City raises his two boys and battles mice and crazy neighbors.
- Hygiene Chronicles: A gay dad in DC shares custody of his son with his other mothers and keeps things light and funny in his writing.
- Defective Yeti: A dad but not a daddy blogger; his writing covers literature, games, news, and his own clever turns of phrase. My new favorite: Damn it I’m still writing “Fourth Year of the Iraq War” on my checks.