All right, here goes nothing.
- Lilly’s Big Day, by Kevin Henkes, with my review
- Duck and Goose, by Tad Hills, with my review
- Edwina, the Dinosaur Who Didn’t Know She Was Extinct, by Mo Willems, with my review
- Wow! It Sure Is Good To Be You!, by Cynthia Jabar, with my review
- Pecorino Plays Ball, by Alan Madison (I guess I never got around to reviewing it Oops!)
- How to Be a Good Dog, by Gail Page
- If I Had A Dragon, by Amanda Ellery
- One White Wishing Stone, by Doris Gayzagian
- Night Pirates, by Peter Harris
- Move!, by Robin Page and Steve Jenkins
Now it’s back to you. Post a list by September 20th of your best so far and let me know about it. I’ll pull together our suggestions in one big list. If you would prefer, you can leave your suggestions in my comments. I’ve had some great participants so far, and I’d love some more.