Twenty bloggers completed the challenge making more than a hundred comments over the three-week period. Kudos to Reading Tub, Miss Rumphius Effect, HipWriterMama, Jama Rattigan’s Alphabet Soup, Teacher Ninja, Write for a Reader, Book Scoops, Abby (the) Librarian, Bookie Woogie, Ms Yingling Reads, Kelly Polark, Write About Now, Jen Robinson’s Book Page, Charlotte’s Library, Bildungsroman, Check It Out, What Adrienne Thinks About That, Book Nut, and of course, Lee and me.
The two prize winners were selected from this elite group of SuperCommenters through the Random Integer Generator, and will each receive a lovely box o’ books. Congratulations to...
HipWriterMama, who wins:
- CD audio book of Jazz, by Walter Dean Myers
- Nathan Fox, Dangerous Times, by L. Britney
- Lincoln Shot, by Barry Denenberg and Christopher Bing
- Kandiade and the Secret of the Mists, by Diana Zimmerman
- Lost Island of Tamarind, by Nadia Aquiar
- Inside the Slidy Diner, by Laurel Snyder, Illustrated by Jaime Zollars
- Kiss! Kiss! Yuck! Yuck!, by Kyle Mewburn, illustrated by Ali Teo and John O’Reilly
- Elephants and Golden Thrones: Inside China’s Forbidden City, by Trish Marx, photographs by Ellen B. Senisi
- The Magic Half, by Annie Barrows
- The True Meaning of Smekday, by Adam Rex
The lucky winners are...
Jama Rattigan, Sarah Rettger, and Michele Thornton.
Forty participants checked in on the final post, thus fulfilling the only three requirements of the challenge. Namely: sign up, comment at blogs, and check in. So I’ll donate forty dollars to Adam Rex’s fundraiser, Mustaches for Kids.
Thanks to everyone who participated in the Comment Challenge. We hope you’ve found that commenting gets easier as you do it, increases your feeling of connection, and boosts your own blog. In that respect, I’d say that we were all winners for accepting the challenge.