- I’ve read it.
- I liked it.
- We have it in the library.
- The hook inspires me.
- Black Duck, by Janet Taylor Lisle
- An Inconvenient Truth, by Al Gore
- Tracking Trash, by Loree Griffin
- Yellow Star, by Jennifer Roy
- Happy Kid! by Gail Gauthier
- The Book of One Hundred Truths, by Julie Shumacher
- Into the Wild, by Sarah Beth Durst
- Blue Lipstick, by John Grandits
- Sarah’s Ground, by Ann Rinaldi
- Money Hungry, by Sharon Flake
- The Adoration of Jenna Fox, by Mary Pearson
I don’t know when these puppies will be posted on YouTube, but I’ll only point you to them if you promise not to judge me for my first attempts. In fact, I’ll put the reminder in rhyme form, in tribute to Poetry Friday, hosted at A Year of Reading:
Dressed in black,
Cut me some slack.
Dressed in blue,
Okay to view.