- Pair a drawing book like Draw 50 Airplanes, Aircrafts, and Spaceships or Draw 50 Cats with a couple of nice sketch pads.
- Pair The Crafty Diva’s D. I. Y. Stylebook: A Grrrl’s Guide to Cool Creations You Can Make, Show Off, and Share with a gift card to a local craft store, and maybe some shopping and crafting time together.
- Pair Knitgrrl: Learn to Knit With 15 Fun And Funky Projects and/or Chicks with Sticks: It’s a Purl Thing with yarn, knitting needles, and a promise for some lessons.
- Pair Ductigami: The Art of Tape with... well, rolls of duct tape.
- Pair Fabulous Hair with a hair accessory kit.
- Expand the idea of giving with Two Bobbies: A True Story of Hurricane Katrina, Friendship, and Survival and a Pawsitively New Orleans T-shirt, and throw in some Mardi Gras beads.
- In the same vein give One Hen How One Small Loan Made a Big Difference with a loan to Kiva or a donation to Heifer International to buy chicks.
- Give Life is Sweet with chocolate, any kind.
- Buy two copies of The Geography of Bliss: One Grump’s Search for the Happiest Places in the World one for you, one for a friend and make a lunch date to talk about the book and one’s personal quest for happiness.
- Give This I Believe II with the first book This I Believe and a journal to capture great revelations of inner truth.
Nonfiction Monday is hosted today at Practically Paradise
Links to material on Amazon.com contained within this post may be affiliate links for the Amazon Associates program, for which this site may receive a referral fee.