Zero is...I can’t think of another book that gently and beautifully tackles math, seasons, and poetry. Heck, through the lovely illustrations, the book even includes a story of sorts about a diverse groups of four friends going through the school year together. Honestly, it’s such a perfect book that it should not be missed. (Nonfiction Monday is hosted today at Tales from the Rushmore Kid.)
the leaves on the bare,
brown arms of the oak tree.
The Winter Blog Blast Tour begins today with some awesome authors appearing at:
- Jim Ottaviani at Chasing Ray
- Courtney Sheinmel at Bildungsroman
- Derek Landy at Finding Wonderland
- Mary E. Pearson at Miss Erin
- Megan Whalen Turner at HipWriterMama
- Frances Hardinge at Fuse #8
Links to material on Amazon.com contained within this post may be affiliate links for the Amazon Associates program, for which this site may receive a referral fee.