It’s like the perfect storm, if the perfect storm were a good thing.
So for the next few weeks, I’m going to highlight a Cybils nominee that serves to update the ABC Storytime. Then at the end of the feature, I’m going to give away the twenty-five books (I’m skipping X) to one lucky winner. PLUS, I’m going to give away another twenty-five books to a winner for helping me spread the word about the ABC Giveaway.
Two Ways to Play:
- Comment on the daily posting of ABC Giveaway. You can add another picture book that begins with the letter of the day, or name your favorite of the ones listed, or make some other comment. You can comment once on each post — which will give you a better chance of winning. However, after a few days I will close comments on each post. At the end of the feature, I will pick one commenter at random and he or she will win the twenty-five reviewed books. (Remember: skipping X.)
- Comment on this post to win a different set of ABC Storytime books. They will not be the ones reviewed, but will be from Cybils nominated books from this or past years. You can improve your chances by adding an extra comment to this post when/if you follow my blog, tweet about the contest, or post about it on your blog. Let me break that down, since I never do it this way: Leave a comment for one entry, follow my blog for another entry, tweet about the contest for three entries, and blog about the contest for five entries. At most, you’d leave four comments, but those could count for up to ten contest entries. Again, I will pick one commenter at random and he or she will win a set of twenty-five books from A to Z. (Exception: excellent X.)
- You do not have to be a blogger, but I must be able to find your contact information through your comment. You can set up a Google account that leads to your profile OR you can leave your email address when you comment on this post.
- You have supply a U.S. address to receive the books.
- The same person cannot win both prizes.
- I will post every day, but will also leave extra time to comment around Thanksgiving and weekends.
- I reserve the right to replace a book that I reviewed with another book if necessary for purposes of Cybils judging or other contingencies.
- The winner will be announced and hopefully the books shipped on December 15th.
- The books were provided by the publishers as review copies for the Cybils awards, and will be shipped media mail by me.
- [Something I am forgetting to clarify that someone will surely point out to me.]
Edited to add: You do not need to have separate comments for tweeting, following, or blogging about the contest, however you do need to mention the tweeting, following or blogging in the comments for me to count it as extra entries. I'm not psychic.
Links to material on Amazon.com contained within this post may be affiliate links for the Amazon Associates program, for which this site may receive a referral fee.