- The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
- Each player answers the questions about themselves.
- At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
- Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
What were you doing five years ago?
I was working at the public library, settling into my new house, raising two kids, and stepping a toe into the short film business. Speaking of which, please go see our new film, “All Roads Lead Away,” written by young adult author Barry Lyga. Did I mention that I filmed the first part on my own? Bill said it wouldn’t work, but I insisted that it wouldn’t take extra time and we might end up with some good footage to use. And so we did.What are five things on your to-do list for today (not in any particular order)?
- Put the spring clothes in the kids’ rooms. (Picking outfits every day from the living room floor is getting old.)
- Clean the hamster cage with the hamster’s nine-year-old owner.
- Answer some emails I keep not getting to. (See #1 bad habit below.)
- Sort out the Girl Scout badges for our upcoming ceremony.
- Buy cups, plates, and flowers for the Drama Club play tonight.
- More cookies.
- Good chocolate. (Who am I kidding? Any chocolate.)
- Graham crackers with peanut butter and honey. Yum.
- Donate money to various places.
- Buy new houses for me, my mom, and my brother so we could live closer together.
- Hire an organizer to clean up my cluttered house (life?).
- Put money in a trust for my children, because you never know what will happen to today’s billions.
- Never exercising.
- Being messy and disorganized.
- Getting cranky like a small child.
- Ramsey, New Jersey.
- Bridgewater, Virginia.
- Virginia Beach, Virginia.
- Williamsburg, Virginia.
- Springfield, Virginia.
(I’ve always kinda wished I had lived in Richmond so I could’ve hit all the major regions of my state.)What are five jobs you have had?
- Hotel desk clerk.
- Waitress (for one unfortunate month).
- Psychiatric aide in hospital
- Law library assistant
- Children’s library assistant.
I’m tagging some bloggers that I don’t visit enough, but that came up on my Technorati links recently. Let’s get to know each other what do you say?