I like reading kids books and reviewing them; however, my own favorite posts are not reviews. They are just writing. Funny writing, I hope, but not really, so much, kid book reviews. Many of you fine folks weren’t with me at the start. Many of you have just tuned into the blog, in... let’s say, the past few days. So, quite likely you missed my blogging highlights.
Today is my birthday, and for my birthday, I am about to do something very indulgent. I am going to point you to my favorite posts that few of you ever saw. Plus a bonus connection to the Mo Willems posts that you probably did see, but they’re still among my favorites, so on the list they go. Take a trip down memory lane with me through the past six months.
- January: “Why I Never Get Anything Done”
- February: “The Shroud of the Thwacker”
- March: “Guys, Its About Time”
- April: “The Coolest Mom, The Smallest Weasel, and That Bitch, The Tooth Fairy”
- April: “I Vacuumed a Bee”
- May: “The Mo Willems Experience”
- May: “Mo? Is That You, Mo?”
- June: (Hey, give me time. It’s just the beginning of the month.)